All-In Relational Ministry is a training that enhances the relational skills for adults to reach out, care, and welcome in everyday, everywhere relationships.
THE VISION: We want you to discover that…
- Ministry has left the building. It is about each person caring for others every day, everywhere, and in every relationship.
- You each have a vital ministryfilled with real purpose and meaning, a ministry that God has equipped you to do.
- Our church is an equipping place, a go-to place that helps people help others.
- Our church is known as a place with a big, big heart!
- Faith is expressed by loving others because Christ first loved us! (I John 4:19)
Peer Ministry teaches many of the same skills and Christian attitudes, but geared toward youth. Some of the themes the youth will focus on are:
- Hello – Making a Friend
- Human – Welcoming a Friend
- Hurt – Understanding a Friend
- Help – Helping a Friend
- Hands – Walking Beside A Friend
Youth will use these skills within our congregation’s ministries and activities, but also within their own families, schools, and everyday relationships. Youth will learn to welcome others, speak up when others are being bullied or left out, and listen to the hurts and concerns of others.
All-In Relational Ministry and Peer Ministry are face-to- face, learn-by-doing, skill-by-skill experiences. Adults and Youth will learn skills by entering into life and faith experiences with everyone in the room.
This special event, Saturday, March 2 from 8:30am-12:30pm, is designed to give adults and youth an introduction to this training and material that we will then be continuing during the season of Lent on Wednesday evenings. You do not have to commit to all of Lent to participate. Nor do you have to come to this event first before joining us on Wednesdays during Lent.
We would like to encourage parents and their confirmation or senior high youth to register for this training together. To sign-up, please put your name and contact information on the registration sheet at the information desk. For more information or if you have any questions, please contact me at (952)454-6927 or email@example.com.