All-In Relational Ministry is a training that enhances the relational skills for adults to reach out, care, and welcome in everyday, everywhere relationships.
THE VISION: We want you to discover that…
- Ministry has left the building. It is about each person caring for others every day, everywhere, and in every relationship.
- You each have a vital ministryfilled with real purpose and meaning, a ministry that God has equipped you to do.
- Our church is an equipping place, a go-to place that helps people help others.
- Our church is known as a place with a big, big heart!
- Faith is expressed by loving others because Christ first loved us! (I John 4:19)
Peer Ministry teaches many of the same skills and Christian attitudes, but geared toward youth. Some of the themes the youth will focus on are:
- Hello – Making a Friend
- Human – Welcoming a Friend
- Hurt – Understanding a Friend
- Help – Helping a Friend
- Hands – Walking Beside A Friend
Youth will use these skills within our congregation’s ministries and activities, but also within their own families, schools, and everyday relationships. Youth will learn to welcome others, speak up when others are being bullied or left out, and listen to the hurts and concerns of others.
All-In Relational Ministry and Peer Ministry are face-to- face, learn-by-doing, skill-by-skill experiences. Adults and Youth will learn skills by entering into life and faith experiences with everyone in the room.
During Lent this year… At 6:30pm Adults are invited to attend the All-In Relational Ministry Training in the CV Cinema! This is a 5-week training for adults and the cost is $25. At the same time, the Confirmation Small Groups will be meeting with Lyle Griner for Peer Ministry Training, every Wednesday night in Lent!