Thursday Bible Study Opportunities
• 9:00 AM: Weekly Bible Reflections with Pastor Kent streaming live on the Christus Victor Facebook page. Grab your Bible, a cup of coffee, and join Pastor Kent to reflect on the scripture for Sunday worship.
• 1:00 PM: Weekly Bible Study Conference Call. Join by dialing 978-990-5000, when prompted dial 626 333. Have your Bible ready as we dig into scripture together.
Women of Christus Victor, Lily of the Valley and Casa de Oracion gather for bible study and fellowship. Currently this group is meeting at 2:00pm on the 2nd Monday of each month in the Gathering Space at Christus Victor. Please contact the church office for contact information if you are interested in joining this group.
Bible and Brew
Men’s Bible Study Group
DUE TO COVID-19 THIS MINISTRY IS ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Faith Formation for All
Faith Formation for All is our Sunday morning ministry to provide opportunities for all generations to grow in faith together, but also for each age group to have their own time and space to learn and dig into more age focused materials. The first Sunday of each month is all ages gathering together for a shared learning time; the second and third Sundays are small groups for age appropriate learning and the fourth Sunday is “Faith Fellowship,” a time to simply fellowship with each other.
FFF Adults – Sunday Mornings 2022-2023
Topics and Dates
- Nov 27 – Thanksgiving Sunday – Fellowship
- Dec 4 – ADVENT FESTIVAL – all ages
- Dec 11 and 18 – What is my own “spiritual style”? How am I uniquely created to connect with God? How do I grow and stretch myself to be spiritually balanced?
- NCD spiritual styles quiz and the Enneagram
- Overview of “Spiritual Streams” (Richard Foster)
- Dec 25 – Christmas Day Worship – no FFFA
- Jan 1 – New Year’s Day Worship – no FFFA
- Jan 8 – All Ages Together
- Jan 15 – Sharing my faith outside of church, starts by sharing my faith inside of church
- what is my faith story?
- what is my personal “elevator speech” of faith in Jesus?
- Small Groups for faith sharing
- Jan 22 – Listening, Affirming, Inviting (All-In Relationship Ministry)
- Part 1 – Hearing Hearts
- Jan 29 – Annual Meeting and Fellowship
- Feb 2 – Camp/Summer Sunday – all ages
- Feb 12 and 19 – Listening, Affirming, Inviting (All-In Relationship Ministry)
- Part 2 – Affirming
- Part 3 – Come and See
- Feb 26 – Fellowship
- Mar 5 – All Ages Service Project
- Mar 12 and 19 – More Prayer Practices
- Centering Prayer
- Modeling Spiritual Direction Groups
- More “Armchair Mystic” Exercises
- Mar 26 – Fellowship and 1st Communion Class
- Apr 4 – Palm Sunday Stations – all ages
- Apr 9 – EASTER SUNDAY!
- Apr 16 and 23 – Born/Reborn, Formed/Reformed into our Baptismal Identity as Beloved Children of God
- growing in trust – leads to growing a Christian moral life – integrity, authenticity, maturity in Christ
- discerning the spirits – God? My ego? The world?
- Apr 30 – Fellowship
- May 7 – All Ages Creation Care – Park Clean up and Root Beer Floats